Monday, April 6, 2009

Random Pictures

I still can't find my battery charger for my camera, but, I was able to pull up the pictures on my card. Here is what has happened that I haven't blogged about

Adam bought a gun (he actually bought it his last "bachelor weekend" while i was in Vegas with my mom and sister). When the weather is (was) nice, we would go out in the middle of no where and shoot it.

This was right around Thanksgiving time. My sister and I watched Adam, Sam and the boys from Telos play football
(I have blurred out and left out names of Telos boys, so no worries, no one knows anything about anyone)

Halloween/October. Yup, these are the only pics I got of halloween and my birthday. But Adam looks pretty good huh :)

Adam made a potato gun, so we took it out and shot it too. Adam's brother Lane and our friend Aaron helped us shoot stuff.

Boise!! Adam, Jaren and I drove up to Boise so we could go to a football game, then came back the next morning. We had a lot of fun and got to see some good friends, like Jordan :)

The only picture I got of Adams work christmas party. For the white elephant, we got a wedding dress. Adam tried it on. Isn't he pretty :)

I know, I'm pathetic, but these are the only pics (good, clear pics) I got of our first Christmas, but at least I got something right :)

And of course, our kitties. We love them. They love us. They are full of personality and are so much fun. We love them

4 comments:

Nick and Emily said...

love the collages. they look really good. i can't tell that any of the pic's are blurry. you can tell where you work. <;)>

Nick and Emily said...

i don't know why my smiley, winking face turned out that way but apparently he is wearing a foo man cho and a silly Chinese hat as well.

Laura said...

I love your kitties too. By the way, didn't anyone ever teach Adam not to point a gun at anybody? haha You guys are crazy.

Veronica said...

I love your collage pictures!

I just spring cleaned my house and it sucks!!!! I cleaned all the blinds for the first time in 5 years, and it sucks!! I think I'm actually going to Pro Digital tonight to spring clean......very exciting.