Saturday, June 27, 2009

Baby Names

No, I am not in need of baby names. Yet. No babies for us. Yet. Maybe later, but not now.

With that cleared up, I have thought about baby names. It's a hard thing. The baby will have to grow up and live with that name. I will have to not hate saying the name. it's an important detail. But maybe it's a whole lot easier than I think it is.

Take George Forman, for example. He has 10 kids. 5 boys and 5 girls. That's a lot of names to come up with. Not for George!! He just went ahead and named all 5 boys George. Done and Done.

Michael Jackson (rest in peace). The King of Pop. He avoided the same dilemma. 2 boys and 1 girl. Named both boys Prince Michael Joseph Jackson. He called the younger one blanket. awesome.

You probably already knew that, but i thought it was funny.

ha. ha.

2 comments:

Laura said...

I think Laura is a solid name. :) Or there's always the word I'm having to spell for my word verification "Besse." That could be a good one for you guys! It was fate:)

Matt and Grace said...

Hmmm... baby names... I think they'll come sooner than you think!