Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Shopping List

We were supposed to move into our house 2 weeks ago. 3 weeks ago, I stopped going shopping. I want to move as little as possible. I have done pretty good, using what we have to get rid of as much as possible. I have been to Walmart once in the last 3 weeks because things were taking longer and we ran out of milk. I bought 2 gallons instead of the normal 3. We also bought some pepsi, but nothing else (ok, so we bought 3 boxes of bullets too). Now we still don't know for sure when we will get to move in. we're hoping this weekend, but it might not be until early next week. I don't want to buy food. I need to eat food. My list contains these items that I am OUT of, not just low on.

Meat of any kind
cheese
Milk
eggs
bread
soups
ramen
mac and cheese
i have lots of noodles but nothing to put on or with them
nestle's quick (ok, we have a few more glasses worth left)
soap
shampoo
shaving cream
and much more...

basically, all the staples of life. at least we still have some pepsi.

5 comments:

Laura said...

hahah Sounds like rice and beans for you two for a while! You'll just have to come over for dinner again sometime!

Unknown said...

Maybe put the pepsi on the noodles?

Britanee Walker said...

is pepsi the nectar of the gods though? so you should be just fine :)

Heather said...

well if you get too hungry you can stop buy and raid our cupboards!

The Russell's said...

My list is like 10x longer.. and my excuse is im just so flippin lazy..