Wednesday, June 24, 2009

good news all around!

We are in our house!! We are completely out of the other house, now I just need to get everything unpacked. Everything is so new and clean! I will post pics later. The cable/internet hit still hasn't come.

Our BRAND NEW fridge is coming in the next one to there hours. It is SO nice. I'm so excited for it to come. And to get my fridge food out of the sink..

We got the living room arranged so everything fits. I wasn't sure it would work with a sofa, love seat and a big recliner, but its all in and looks great.

Thanks to manly men (Adam andmy dad) and aleesa, my super heavy washer made it up stairs with no damage to the walls or washer. Wahoo!

The kitties adjusted fast to their new home. The cats I had growing up would hide and punish is for months if we moved. But not these cats! They love having so many boxes around to paw at and jump in.

Scott is coming home TOMORROW!! I can't believe its finally here. We have missed him so much. Its going to be so good to see him again.

I'll post more later when we have more than just my phone for internet.

5 comments:

Laura said...

YAY!!! VERY exciting. I'm glad that you're in and are actually allowed to be inside this time (remind me to stay out of your closet). Anyway, we can't wait to see the new place once you're all settled. I think a game night is in order!

Heather said...

soooo ummmm good luck on your fridge showing up! lol and so far the house looks great! (I think I left some of Keely's stuff there... so I may be by in the next couple of days to get it.)

The Russell's said...

yay! now you have to have a bbq and invite us over!

Teresa Stubbs said...

Yay that's so awesome! Can't wait to see the pictures.

Nick and Emily said...

you know what that means?

HOME WARMING PARTY!!!!